Soul Shot Firing Range agrees to instruct the participant whose name and signature appears below and to permit the participant to use rifles and pistols, ammunition, safety equipment, services and facilities upon the terms and conditions hereinafter appearing;
At Soul Shot Firing Range, we take pride in providing world-class shooting range facilities and training services to our valued customers in Delhi-NCR. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction and safety during your visit to our shooting academy. However, we understand that there may be circumstances under which you may need to request a refund. Please read our refund policy carefully to understand the terms and conditions governing refund requests.
Refund Eligibility For All Types of Services Recreational, Professional Training & Service and repair Range Building
- For training programs, a full refund will be provided if the cancellation request is received at least 7 days prior to the scheduled start date of the program.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the program start date may be eligible for a partial refund, subject to a cancellation fee.
- Range booking fees are non-refundable if the cancellation is made within 48 hours of the scheduled range time.
- Cancellations made with more than 48 hours’ notice may be eligible for a full or partial refund, subject to a cancellation fee.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
Safety and Compliance:
- Refunds will not be provided for individuals who are found to be in violation of safety rules, regulations, or any applicable laws.
To request a refund, please follow these steps:
Contact our customer support team at [contact email or phone number] to initiate the refund process.
Provide your booking or membership details, including your name, contact information, and the reason for your refund request.
Our customer support team will review your request and determine your eligibility for a refund based on our refund policy.
If you are eligible for a refund, the refund amount and the method of payment will be determined by our team and communicated to you.
Refunds will be processed within [number of days] from the date of approval and will be issued in the same method as the original payment, unless otherwise agreed upon.
For eligible refunds, a cancellation fee may be applied to cover administrative and processing costs. The exact fee will be determined based on the specific circumstances of the cancellation.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our refund policy, please feel free to contact our customer support team at [contact email or phone number]. We are here to assist you and ensure your experience at Soul Shot Firing Range is exceptional.
Note: This refund policy is subject to change at the discretion of Soul Shot Firing Range. Please check our website or contact us for the most up-to-date policy information.
1. Agrees that the firearms can be inherently dangerous and may lead to either death or injury. The participant voluntarily agrees to accept all risks and danger prior to, during and subsequent to the firing of guns including damage or injury caused by other participants.
2. Agrees to use Soul Shot services and facilities or occupy the premises and surrounds of and any part of it at their own risk and release to the full extent permitted by law, Soul Shot and its staff, agent, invitees and each of them from all liabilities whatsoever arising (including but not limited to any negligence or breach of control) resulting from any accident, loss, damage or injury to the participant or its staff agents, sub-contractors, invitees, licensees and/or permitters.
3. Agrees to inform management of any pre-existing health conditions, including any physical limitations or medical conditions, including but not limited to shoulder problems, neck weakness, back weakness, recent surgery, broken bones, heart conditions, nervous disorders, and epilepsy.
4. The participant by this agreement indemnifies Soul Shot and agrees to keep Soul Shot Firing Range always indemnified in respect of all loss, damage, consequent loss and damage claimed by any person against Soul Shot and legal fees or consultants fees which Soul Shot may suffer or incur and all money which Soul Shot may become liable to pay any person in respect of or arising directly or indirectly out of any act, default or omission on the part of the participant or its employees, servant, agents, invitees, licensees and/or permittees.
5. Agrees to abide by the rules and regulations established by Soul Shot from time regarding the use and facilities and services of Soul Shot and shall comply with all lawful directions of Soul Shot as are given from time to time.
6. Grants permission to Soul Shot and their agents to utilise the participant’s image or likeness incidental to any photographic record live or recorded video displayer or any other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part, in any way which Soul Shot or such authorised person sees fit.
7. Agrees that Soul Shot may for any reason whatsoever terminate this agreement and require the participant to leave the premises. The participant agrees to abide by the directions of Soul Shot and leave the premises when directed to do so.
8. The expression “the participant” shall mean the participant or that referred to herein and his legal personal representative. The participant acknowledges that the terms and conditions hereof have been made available to the participant and that the participant has read and understood the same prior to entering into this agreement and acknowledges such by signing hereunder.
9. The participant will accept responsibility and pay for all deliberate damage caused to firearms and equipment used by the participant at cost.
10. Soul Shot refuses the right of entry of any patron on the grounds of intoxication or illicit drug use or under the influence of a medically prescribed drug. Policy on Liquor is that all participants must be under ZERO Blood Alcohol Concentration before participating. Any Participants who do not obey these regulations will not be allowed to handle any firearms.
11. The participant must be a minimum of 8 years of age. Minors under the age of twelve (8) are not allowed to handle firearms, as they are not covered under Soul Shot.
12. The participant should be approximately 140cm tall to be able to operate the firearm. This is subject to the patron being able to safely fit and operate the firearm in accordance to Soul Shot safety rules and regulations.
13. Safety glasses and ear protection will be provided and are strongly recommended for all participants to be used when participating. Spectators are advised of the same and will be offered ear protection. Safety glasses and earmuffs remain the property of Soul Shot.
14. All participants MUST only operate firearms within the safety cages provided.
15. It is forbidden to touch and firearms unless expressly directed to do so by a Soul Shot instructor
16. At no time are participants permitted to handle any ammunition. This will be in absolute control of Soul Shot instructors.
17. It is forbidden for the participant to participate in a Soul Shot experience if they have committed a crime under any State of India that will make them a prohibited person to operate a firearm. Failure to declare this may result in prosecution.
18. Participants and any accompanying spectators are welcome but must sign an indemnity form upon arrival.
19. Participants are required to be at the assembly point NO LATER than 10 minutes prior to the start time. ALL PARTICIPANTS are required to attend the safety briefing promptly at the advertised start time. Anyone not attending this briefing WILL NOT is allowed to participate.
20. Photo ID will be required for events in QLD and NSW.
21. Refunds for cancellation prior to the experience will be subject to our cancellation policy.
- 1-7 days prior – 100% of the booking
- 7-14 days prior – 50% of the booking or loss of deposit for private group bookings
- 30 days prior – Private groups can cancel and have deposits returned.
Rescheduling is allowed for groups outside of 10 days.
Gift vouchers have an unlimited validity. Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
Events booked with management companies will need to adhere to those companies cancellation policies and deal direct with them in the process.
Soul Shot operates indoors and will proceed in all weather conditions. Cancellation due to weather only will only be accepted due to extreme cases where Soul Shoot deems it unsafe to continue to operate. We will endeavour to provide an alternative date to hold the event based on the suitability for both parties.
No refunds will be given if any of the terms and conditions are breached or if less than the number of booked participants attend the event.
21A. COVID-safe and booking with confidence
We know that the world has changed and there is always going to be uncertainty around events in the age of a pandemic, so here is our approach to making this work:
- The event will be fully COVID-safe and compliant above and beyond any basic government health requirements to do what we reasonably can to protect your health and safety and that of all attendees. That will include appropriate social distancing and other measures.
- COVID cancellation: if the event is cancelled or has to be moved due to COVID issues, we will offer you the opportunity to reschedule, receive a credit or provide a full refund.
- If you’re unwell or a member of the group is unwell we will offer a cancel-on-the-day refund for those participant/s. It’s in everyone’s interest to ensure anyone who feels unwell stays away from events, so we will offer you a full refund if you are showing any COVID-like symptoms with no questions asked.
23. Soul Shot dress code expressly forbids Slippers, Sandals, shorts, singlets, camouflage clothing, and open toe footwear such as thongs. Any clothing that is sexually inappropriate or racially vilifying is also forbidden.
24. Vehicle parking upon Soul Shot ranges is entirely at the owners’ own risk